Blazing Transfer Student vol. 10 ch. 90 and Blazing Ninjaman vol. 01 ch. 01

Now I think they are in awe of the phoenix and not Takizawa

Now it's certainly been awhile since I have made a post, but that can attest to me having so many real life obligations these days, but that doesn't stop me from bring you all some classic manga. 

First up, something I haven't updated in awhile Blazing Transfer Student. This is a pretty great chapter, doesn't take alot to win back a crowd eh? Also glad to have Takizawa back to his usual chipper self as opposed to how he was in the last vol, Emozawa can just go away.

Enter The Goddamn NINJA!!

This has been in the works for a long time, Blazing NINJAMAN!! Which if anyone you followed our Blazing Nobunaga (probably not alot of you), it was actually the sequel to this manga which we had no idea existed before hand. This manga is really obscure, it didn't even have a mangaupdates page till a few hours ago. Nonetheless it's a pretty hilarious manga that OOZES Shimamoto's style, Its about 4 vols long but packed with action and much hilarity, I can only hope to keep this released along with Blazing Transfer Student, mainly due to the fact it has tons of huge redraws ranging from spreads that a missing so much that it takes me about 2 hours to even remotely make them even look presentable. 

Well thats enough out of me, so go and enjoy this manga!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post