Blazing Transfer Student vol. 07 ch. 67 and Be-bop High School vol. 02 ch. 20

This Chapter sounds deadly

Hey guys guess whose back? Yep that's right its me Kazuhiko back in action!  I thank everyone who donated to help me get a new computer, that means a lot to me. So lets get down to business with some releases, first up we got Blazing Transfer Student ch. 67 in this chapter we see the greatest special move of all time but don't take my word for it check it out for yourself and see the Lethal Dark Shooting Star in all its glory.

Let's see if anyone can find Hiroshi in this chapter.

A series we haven't seen in awhile Be-bop High School, this series was on stall while I was gone but now its back in all its hilarious glory. In this chapter Toru surprisingly does something noble guess he isn't just a such d-bag after all, but what about Hiroshi guess hes the jerk in all this cause he didn't lift a finger this whole chapter. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post