Robot Keiji Ch 04

Even Robots got to do taxes.

Robot Keiji is back and we wrap up the Stork murder story. Thanks to Sonickrazy as always for translating this Ishinmori classic, so in appreciation you should go check out his blog here. In this chapter we see K, using some his many gadgets to solve this chilling case and we even get some forshadowing to an enemy K will face in the coming chapters. Even after is all said and done the chapter ends bitter sweet for everyone in the story, Ishinmori showing that even when the case is closed, things don't go back magically to what they were before. Some may think that just because this is a series about a robot who solves crimes that it would be cheesy and just silly. Really its more then that, it plays out like a real detecitve story just with a robot as a main character. Ishinmoris hero's come off as silly and over the top but beyond the seemly silly concepts they are characters that are endearing showen by how people still read them to this day and what makes Ishinmori one of historys best. Also I love how even with all the future stuff in the series like K and his flying car the world still acts like it should. wonder if I should do more indeepth posts like this tell me if you like this in the comments.  chapter 04

On a side note I have talked about getting more staff around here and I am pretty serious about that. I know most people just want to be anyomous readers but if you really love the works we release please help us to bring them to you quicker. I feel if these old mangas don't get done in the near future they will be lost to the flow of time like many things as the manga industry is ever growing and more manga is beening circulated everyday. There are tons of Ishinmori projects I would love to just show people but I can't do that since its mainly just me, wright and a few others around here who help bring these works to you guys. Most of our projects are joints because of this and we do have a great history of partnerships though there have been times where we have been done dirty on certain partnerships. so all I can say is please join so we can bring many more works to people who have no axcess to them otherwise. All experince welcomed we can train people though I ain't the best teacher more of a learner then anything.

Below is projects I want to do but have no time for but if we get more staff they can be started and we can move things along and to why I put unknown project? Its an incentive I would say might do a first come first serve thing on that but unsure at the moment on it but if you bring forth a potencial project we will certainly enjoy around here then we are all for it and I will personally help find a translator forsaid though you will have to edit it and chances of me finding a translator are very small but I will try I usually come through in that aspect. so thats enough out of me go and read that Robot Keiji!!

Batsu & Teri                                                        
Translator: needed                                                  
Cleaner: needed                                                              
Typesetter: needed                                                  
Proofreader: needed                                              

Be-bop Highschool
Translator: spot filled
Cleaner: needed
Typesetter: needed
Proofreader: spot filled    

Unknown project 
Translator: needed  
Cleaner: needed
Typesetter: needed
Proofreader: needed

Edit: had to reup mistake on page 107 fixed now

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post