Blazing Transfer Student vol. 5 ch. 42

The Dark Ibuki Rises! 


BTS ch. 42, well I would write a longer blog post, I am just too tired today sorry about that. I leave you with this, Matt Berry sketch. It explains the chapter pretty well if I do say so myself.

Also looking for staff for Batsu & Teri but at this point since other projects are getting started around here might not be a place for this anytime soon, but if your a translator please apply anyway, wouldn't mind having chapters translated ahead of time.

Batsu & Teri                                                       
Translator: needed                                                 
Cleaner: needed                                                             
Typesetter: needed                                                 
Proofreader: needed                                             





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post