Blazing Transfer Student vol. 04 ch. 40 & Complete Volume 4 and possible future plans


Its over!! yes the break up race is finally over who won? you may ask your guess is as good as mine so lets ask everyones favorite scheming cameraman Namekata, He won't do anything this time right? and thats not even the real kicker cause wait till you see the end of this vol.  
So heres 40, and heres vol 04 

On another note I been thinking of doing a few other projects but to do so we need a bigger staff here and I also want to create a subbing department which I will need help from people with experinece there. one manga project I want to do but don't have time for is Batsu & Teri, I for one love deliquent manga and sometimes the older the better and this one has all the quality's to be a great project for sports fans and for fans of deliquent manga. Another one is Be-bop High School though that one is a maybe unless I get a whole team to do that timely. For subbing I would love to do a sentai an older one like Denjiman or Dynaman me and wright here love sentai I would need a translator and a timmer for those as well as a QC/Editor. I love to bring manga to the english speaking world and the more the better but really I am getting a tad spread out project wise I do around 5 diffrent series otherwise I would do somethings myself though if I wasn't busy IRL I only got plans for a few more series then I am done so I want to build a team that can be around here even after I retired. Thats all out of me, so go enjoy that BTS!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post