Jim Mahfood on G4's AOTS + Food's new "LA Ink Stains" TPB & Liquid Television teaser video.

Peep your manz Jim Mahfood aka FOOD ONE on G4's Attack of the Show, then feast your eyes on some pages of his webcomic- turned- autobio- trade paperback Los Angeles Ink Stains. You can also get a peek at concept art for his upcoming Liquid Television show Disco Destroyer. I should'a made 3 separate posts about all this, but I got shit to do. You're welcome.

Here's the sales pitch:
At last! Cult favorite Jim Mahfood's mega-popular gonzo-style autobio web comic is collected in print, for the first time ever!! Relive the action, the late night destruction, the traveling, the comic cons, the dance parties, the art-makin' and the love-takin' all in this ridiculously handsome volume. Plus, exclusive new strips created just for this book and a snazzy photo section, too!






Dope, right? Click here to cop it. So anyways, here's a concept piece for that upcoming cartoon Disco Destroyer that I snatched off FOOD's blog, plus a little video I found on the Liquid teevee site that has more concept isht from the show...

Jim Mahfood LTV Vidiary from Liquid TV on Vimeo.

I didn't find a debut date anywhere for Disco Destroyer, but when I find out, I'll drop it here, so stay tuned...
 
holla!
-samax.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post