New Leonardo (TMNT) one-shot by Ross Campbell?!

2012 may just be a tipping point year for Ross Campbell. In addition to presiding over his critically-acclaimed indie books Wet Moon and Shadoweyes, and drawing Glory for a newly rechristened Extreme Studios, Ross has been tapped to draw a one shot starring Leonardo of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fame.


 I don't have any preview art, but Ross is a huge fan of the mighty crime-fighting terrapins, so I have some turtle-powered art to show you anyways!
"Here's a just-for-fun page I did months ago, personal prep work for drawing TMNT comics." Ross said on his Deviant Art page... "The page started out as standard comic dimensions but i kept adding panels at the bottom...


A cool take on April O'neill






These last four are the covers Ross did for Mirage's Raphael: Bad Moon mini.

you know the name...


So anyways, I'm fired up! When I know more about the new Leonardo one shot, I'll pass on the info!
holla!

-samax

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post