Method Man + Sour Patch Kids = WTF?!?

Whoever touched Method Man on the shoulder then convinced him to record a song (with profanity) and shoot this video about Sour Patch Kids candy is a persuasive genius of Biblical proportions. As good of a look as it is for Sour Patch Kids, I think it's gonna be a snafu for Mef...

I mean, I get it: Meth got bills to pay just like me, and I'm sure he got payed well for this. Sour Patch Kids are sour (POW!) then they're sweet (aaaw!), so why not get a rapper who's kinda grimey to do the promo? But, um what you're saying is Meth is a tough guy, but then he's... sweet. Wait, what? Talkin'about eating little dudes... wow. Cue the diss tracks...
I enjoyed the Biz Markie Tune Up commercials... but Meth is NOT Biz, knah mean?
Excuse me while I wash my ears out with the Blackout tape...
Am I wrong? Overreacting? Somebody say something...

holla!
samax.  
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post